Preparing for interview
Thank you for your interest in Balmoral Healthcare. To register with us, please complete our application pack and phone us on 02890 380808 to arrange an interview.
When you have completed the interview stage we will then follow up on your references. Two references are required and both must be healthcare related:
- One from your most recent or present employer
- One from a previous employer (if you have previously worked within the NHS a reference will be required from
To register, we will require to see the following on the day of interview:
- Certificate of registration NMC statement of entry
- NISCC membership (CA)
- NMC practitioner details
- National Insurance number (card or recent payslip)
- P45 (if applicable)
- Birth certificate/passport
- Bank or building society details
- Eligibility to work in the UK
- Evidence of current training (see criteria page)
- Completed and signed GP Form
- NHS requirements – evidence of the following
- Evidence of the following: Measles, Rubella, Hep B, TB and Varicella (see criteria page)
- Completed Occupational Health Form
- £35 AccessNI fee (cash,cheque or credit card) for your police check. AccessNI Instruction Form.
- A recent copy of your CV (if available)
- Proof of address
The offer to become a member of Balmoral Healthcare is subject to satisfactory references, pre-employment consultancy screening clearance and meeting our membership criteria.
When all checks are complete and you have been cleared to work, you will need an identity badge and uniform (we will refund your uniform payment after your 3rd shift- please scan us your receipt) . Both are available from our offices at 146 Malone Road, Belfast BT9 5LH.
Please note: You have 3 months to complete your application from the date of your interview.